Voice of Nashik 2020
For all the aspiring singers in Nashik, we bring you a unique opportunity to bring your talent to the world!
Shankar Mahadevan Academy
Voice of Nashik
Centre Partner : WHIS After Hours
Channel Partner: My FM Radio
Participating in this contest is easy!
- Read the Contest Highlights and Terms & Conditions for participation
- Enroll for the contest by filling up the registration form
- Upload a copy of your recording in the acceptable file formats given below and give us a flavour of your singing
The winner in each category would get:
- A chance to interact with the meastro Shankar Mahadevan online!
- A free course with Shankar Mahadevan Academy worth Rs 9299 (plus taxes)
- A certificate signed by Shankar Mahadevan
- Radio interviews and a chance to sing LIVE on the radio!
Contest Start Date: 4th May 2020 5:00 PM IST
Contest End date: 31st May 2020 5:00 PM IST
Participants can sing a song in any of the Indian languages - it can be a movie song, an album song or your original composition.
Each participant can submit only one song in the contest in the format mentioned - mp3, wav, amr, m4a or wma
Each participant would get a score and feedback for one rendition/submission
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to children from schools and colleges in Nashik only
- The participant may submit only one song per registration.
- The category (grade-wise) in which the participant falls has to be selected before enrollment.
- The maximum duration of the rendition should not exceed 5 minutes.
- File size should not exceed 15MB
- Acceptable file format: mp3, m4a, wma, amr, wav
- You can upload/record only a single rendition of your song for feedback. Please ensure that you upload the correct file. No requests for changing the file that is submitted initially will be entertained.
- Singers may use a Karaoke track but the voice recording should not be processed. Doing so will render the entry to be disqualified.
- Each submission gives you access to feedback for one rendition only.
- Multiple songs will be considered as separate entries and the contest enrollment fees will be per entry.
- The academy is not liable for refunding the cost of expert feedback once payment has been made.
- Any complaints related to the feedback will be addressed according to the discretion of the Academy.
- The decision of the Academy judges would be final
- The uploaded content will not be returned to the student and will be archived. The Academy reserves the right to use the rendition as it deems fit.
- Songs in any Indian language are allowed